Hello my dear friends,
Only a few hours left for 2014 to end and i can say that it was a very intense and interesting year. Last year i made a list of goals for the first time in my life, i had no idea how i was going to realize them, one year later, i can look back and be amazed that i made 9 out of the 10 goals happen! 😀
Move out of my parents house (obviously number 1 priority) Move to Austria and find a job or win the Lottery so i can stay 6 months in Austria and 6 in Greece ( A girl can dream)
- Get a drivers license so i can have the freedom to roam around wherever i want
Support and promote my work more Manage my time better = Work harder Take more photos (so i can start making more posts again) Make more videos Kick some ass!!! 🙂
I think it’s safe to say that 2014 was a great year for me, i put a lot of hard work into it and it paid off. Here i am now, writing from Vienna, one year ago i could never imagine how this could ever happen…
So let’s see some of 2014’s highlights
- Self-published my first book in January 2014. “Visions” is a collection of 140+ nature related photos taken between 2006-2013.
- I finally bought a smartphone and made an Instagram account! A real highlight, i know…haha! 😛
- Learned a lot about social media and marketing and actually found out that it’s a field that interests me a lot and brings me joy.
- My crowdfunding campaign “Art Sale for a New Life” got 101% funded, thanks to all the lovely supporters out there! ♥♥♥ It was a real success and i’m so proud of that!
- Moved to Vienna, Austria!!! Yay!!! 😀 😀 😀
- Discovered a new and more confident side of myself. Austria seems to be the right place for me! Sorry Greece, never felt comfortable in your arms…
For 2015, i don’t feel the need to make a list of goals. The big change of scenery has been made and the road is paved for me to follow my natural evolution. I’m ready for new experiences, new views, new knowledge and i will try to express this fresh outlook through my art. 2015 is going to be quite interesting, i can tell you that 😉
I wish you all a beautiful transition to the New Year!!! Make 2015 what you want it to be!!! 🍀
Thank you for being with me on this amazing ride ♥♥♥
P.s. Snowy photos are coming up!!! ❄❄❄ I was away for a few days on a visit to my relatives in upper Austria and i finally got to see snow!!! I love snow!!! You can see my happy face in the photo 😀 😀 😀