“Photography to me, is not just capturing a moment in time but capturing the feeling and sharing the beauty of it. When someone tells me that my photo made them dream or made them feel like they were there, then that’s the biggest compliment.”
Hello friend, welcome to my world
- My name is Alexandra Konstantinoudi but you can call me Alex.
- I’m a professional Photographer/Graphic Designer, currently living in Vienna, Austria.
- V-Light Photography is my freelance project, focused on landscape and architecture photography.
50% Greek, 50% Austrian, 100% Universal
- I was born and raised in a small village by the sea in Greece, called Kriopigi.
- In 2005 i moved to Thessaloniki, Greece to pursue my dream and study Photography.
- In 2008 I graduated and got my Bachelor of Arts in Commercial and Creative photography.
- In August 2013, i started this blog and it was one of the best decisions i ever made. The WordPress community is amazing! ♥
- I moved to Vienna, Austria in September of 2014. This was only possible because of all the lovely people who purchased a print and helped me finance this move through my Indiegogo campaign “Art sale for a new life” that got 101% founded. I’ll always be endlessly thankful to all my supporters! You are the best ♥
“I love landscape photography (both natural and urban landscapes). I also enjoy to do macro, action and sports, real estate, architecture photography, artistic events, creative and alternative portraits.”
- “Visions” a collection of 140+ nature related photos taken between 2006-2013. You can preview and buy the print version here: http://www.blurb.com/b/5117290-visions
- Edinburgh University PhotoSoc “Elements & Journeys” at The Mash House, Edinburgh, 29.03.2014
- FOAPTH “Annual Photography Exhibition” at Architecture showroom, AUTH, Thessaloniki, 17.05.2013
- Art Beyond Benefits Festival at Cantina Social, Psirri, Athens, 24.08.2012
- FOAPTH “Annual Photography Exhibition” at Architecture showroom, AUTH, Thessaloniki, 11.05.2012
- FOAPTH “Annual Photography Exhibition” at Nautical club of Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, 11.05.2011
- Mind Prisons at Art House, Thessaloniki, 14.01.2009
- Best of Art and Design at AAS Gallery, Thessaloniki, 11.06.2008
- Forward in Time (1st Biennale of Thessaloniki) at AAS Gallery, Thessaloniki, 15.04.2008
- Pure Art and Design at AAS Gallery, Thessaloniki, 14.06.2007
- Designing a new world at AAS Gallery, Thessaloniki, 21.06.2006